Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Thoughts

I've come to realize that I'm not excited for this project anymore. In the beginning, I think I was really one of the most excited and determined people for this project. I wanted to cross off all of the items on my list. Well, now I'm really just not motivated. I'm not the same person that I was in August...I've changed in ways that I would have never imagined, in ways I never wanted to change. I've been through things that I also never would have guessed would happen to me. It's because of this that I lost interest in doing things I like to do. I mean, I guess I still want to complete all 105 items on my list, but I'm just not motivated. I don't know. Why am I blogging about this? I don't know. They're just my thoughts. I don't know I don't know I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment