Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Reflecting.

Last years sophomore class made a book speaking about each individuals experiences with the Buried Life project. I was reading through some of the students reflections, and for the most part, people really enjoyed this project. Everyone had a good time trying to accomplish their goals. Now, there were some people that didn't really know how to accomplish this project. There were also people that waited until the last minute to fill out their blog, like Gus...but like Ms. Mohr said, it's not about how many things you get crossed off, it's about reflection. I know I'd definitely be open to writing about the things I accomplished in a book, I just don't know if I want to write about the growth part. I guess I'll figure it out later, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment