Friday, May 3, 2013

91. Go to Six Flags Fright Fest.

Me and Bernice waiting in line to get Apocalypse.
I completely forgot to blog about this, but last October, my friends and I went to Six Flags Fright Fest. This was my first time going. I was honestly really scared to go. I get super scared easily, and I was really not looking forward to going into the mazes that they had at the park. But, I went anyway. It actually wasn't that bad. It was dark since it was night time, and there were people walking around everywhere scaring people. The only thing that I completely and utterly refused to do was go into the clown maze. Screw that. I think I would have died in there, maybe of a heart attack. Seriously, I'm THAT terrified of clowns. Anyways,  that day was still pretty awesome. I had a cool time getting on rides with my friends. I would definitely go again. MAYBE I'll even conquer my fear of clowns, but that's not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment