Tuesday, April 30, 2013

UPDATE 47. Meet All Time Low/See ATL in concert // 78. See Mayday Parade // 88. Meet Pierce the Veil/See PTV in concert



Pierce the Veil
(Mike, Vic, Tony, Jaime)
Soooo do you guys remember about when I blogged about getting those tickets to the Pierce the Veil, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, and You Me At Six concert? Well guess what? THE CONCERT IS ONLY 8 DAYS AWAY. I am literally freaking out. I don't know what to expect. I heard that the fans get super crazy. I'm kind of scared because I don't want my glasses to break, you know, if I get punched in the face in a mosh pit. I'm super happy that the date is finally approaching though. 





Mayday Parade
(Alex, Jake, Derek, Jeremy, Brooks)
 I'll be able to cross off #78, and number #88 completely, because like I said in my other post, I get to meet Pierce the Veil. I'm not sure if i'll get to cross off the "Meet All Time Low" part of #47, but i'll for sure be able to cross off the "See ATL in concert" part. Well yeah, I don't know if i'm showing it, but I'm super excited. Like, ecstatic.


All Time Low
(Zack, Alex, Jack, Rian)

No comments:

Post a Comment