Saturday, November 24, 2012

83. Have the courage to ask Sagan Lockhart for a picture.

Me and Sagan!
    So there's this guy and his name is Sagan Lockart. He's a photographer and a friend of Odd Future's, which is why he is well known. I've seen him a about 3 times from when I went to the Odd Future Carnival/Concert and the times i've gone to the OF shop in LA. I've always wanted to take a picture with him but he intimidates me so damn much; I've never ever had the courage to look his way. He kind of comes off as an a**hole sometimes, that's probably one of the reasons why I was scared to ask him for a picture. I didn't want him to say no like he did  to a girl at the carnival.                                                   

      On November 23, 2012, the Odd Future store re-opened. It was also Black Friday. Odd Future was going to be there, which meant Sagan would probably be there too. I went with my cousin and Jerry, and I was telling my cousin how nervous I was about asking Sagan for a picture because his eyes stare into your soul.  After waiting about 7 hours in line, we got into the store. I didn't know what to do because it was so overwhelming being in the store with so many famous people. I was by the back of the shop when I saw Sagan come out from behind the register. I knew it was probably my only chance since there weren't any people swarming around him for pictures. As he walked by me, I tapped his shoulder and said, "Can I have a picture?" I was sooooo scared of how he would react. He said, "Yeah sure!" HE SAID YES. OH MY GOSH. IT WASN'T EVEN THAT BAD. WOWOWOWOW.

      Then I took a picture and he walked away. That's all there was to it. He wasn't an a**hole like I thought he would be. I was so relieved. When he was out of earshot I started freaking out and practically screaming at my cousin about how happy I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment