Monday, October 22, 2012

The number 1 item on my bucket list is to watch "IT" the clown movie. I'm am terrified of clowns. It's not even funny. I think I have a phobia of clowns (Coulrophobia). My friend Gaby wants me to watch the movie with her, but I AM NOT DOWN. I honestly think I would cry if I watched it. One time, I was at John's house with Laura and Alondra. John knew that I was scared of clowns because we had been talking about it. Anyway, Laura, Alondra, and I were sitting on the couch.  We were about to watch The Hunger Games, when John suddenly flashes his damn iPad in my face. It was a scary picture of a CLOWN! I was sooooo scared, that I started crying. While John was laughing his ass off, Laura and Alondra were trying to calm me down and they were telling John he was mean. So I don't know if i'm going to be able to watch It. Most people say that it's a really stupid movie because it's so old, but that doesn't change the fact that there's a killer clown in it.

1 comment:

  1. *Laura and Alondra were trying to calm you down AND laughing at the same time

    ReplyDelete